Service | DST Dryer
Seibu Giken DST appoint sales and service agents globally to ensure long term skill and employee retention. Experience counts in minimising service cost and downtime. Seibu Giken invented the silica gel desiccant rotor, and numerous energy initiatives, and are continuously focused on improvement.
DST Dryer have significant service history in dehumidifiers, with over 30 years experience in desiccant dehumidifiers, working on both Munters and DST Seibu Giken Dehumidifiers.
Our service team strives to get the best performance out of your dehumidifiers, and ensure overall system performance. This is achieved with quality processes and checks and following manufacturers schedules. Engineering check on all service reports, use of calibrated and appropriate instruments. Selection of subcontractors with appropriate skills and performance (ie gas, controls, refrigeration, electrical)
Key Service employees
Dave Dawson – DST Dryer service manager
- Licence refrigeration technician
- coordinates service operations, has 12 years Desiccant dehumidifier experience with 3 brands. 6 years Frigrite, 5 years Frost service manager, 6 years Munters Service manager, 6 years DHTech service and rental manager.
- Music /rock band member enthusiast
Gordon Lacey – Engineering Support/Manager
- BE (Mechanical) MBA
- 30 years desiccant system design experience since 1986 in Australasia, direct contact with Manufacturer chief engineering. 2 years Wildridge and Sinclair, 22 years Munters (7 yrs GM and 3 yrs Asian training biz Devt), 6 Years DST . Direct contact with DST factory managers and engineers
- Sailing and Rugby Enthusiast
Chris Hipsley –Service coordinator/Draftsman
- Mechanical engineer (certificate, BE Mech undergraduate)
- 2 years experience in Desiccant systems. Graduates BE Mech 2017
- Surf Rowing and Rugby enthusiast
Benefits of Seibu Giken DST Service
- Desiccant technology leader
- Japanese and Swedish quality
- Energy expertise
- Rotors for other brand upgrade
- Reduce ducting and plant size
- Performance checks
- A credible 2nd option
Service contracts and breakdown
Seibu Giken DST service agent in Australia is AAAT and they bring 25 years of system design experience with 5 years of field service experience on desiccants. Further service operatives in all capital cities are available with Wild Air Service who also have 200 accumulative years in Air-conditioning service and small and medium projects.
Replacement rotors and washing
Seibu Giken (Western Japan Research) are leaders in rotor technology and analysis of rotors demonstrate superior performance per unit volume of rotor
Benefits of replacement with Seibu Giken SSCR Desiccant rotors are:-
- Operating range with 40-140C reactivation
- Appliance hot water / solar refits
- Safe to operate between 40-90C
- Retain 10% lost performance in 10 years
- Retain performance of mistreated rotors.
- Washable rotors
- Special bacteria neutralizing rotor options
- Replacement or new Dehumidifiers
With a world leading brand and 25 Years of local Desiccant systems design experience, AAAT offer unique capability in system selection optimisation and energy analysis.
Head Office – Air And Aqua Tech Australia. 8/20 Montauban Ave, Seaforth NSW 2092
Service offices:-Archerfield Qld, Harkaway Vic,Blacktown NSW